Ansleigh's Prizes

Monday, March 9, 2009

I know this is a little late but here are the pictures of the amazing things my parents made for Ansleigh.


Her toy chest and stool

Bug Bug loves watching tv from her toy chest
top of stool
side view of stool
table
chair

And while we're at it...I might as well throw in these two other pictures. One is of the Bugs vacuuming with her new vacuum from Lolli & Pop and the other picture is of Ansleigh wearing her new mary jane style hot pink crocs!!! Now personally, I hate crocs. I think they are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen but they are so cute on little ones and very practical. Buggy got her first pair. I was so excited when I ordered them and even more excited when they came!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love her crocs. AC wore hers almost everyday last summer. :) I get to see you in less than a month...yay!

Kristen said...

Out of curiosity, what size are the crocs and where did you order them?