Get Ready....

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wow. That's all we can say. Wow.





Hehehehe....isn't she cute????

Also, this is our big girl standing up...she does this now.


Today I had some laundry baskets out and I sat her in one and pushed her around. She decided she loved her new cage. After she almost tipped herself out of it, we took her out and flipped it over. She liked that too. Look through the holes at that little grin. :o)

Watch out for a cute little video coming soon. It may take a while to upload so I'm giving it its own post.

War Eagle! Beat Vandy!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Carrie,
Ansleigh is so cute!!!!!
I love the snow suit and the hat is too funny!
Can't wait to see the video...

Rachel said...

So ready for the snow!!! And we DIDN'T beat VANDY....Are you kidding me????