Doctors and Designs by Lolli

Monday, September 15, 2008

First of all, Ansleigh had her 9 month check-up today! Here are her stats:

  • Weight: 16 pounds, 10 ounces (20 percentile)
  • Height: 28 inches long (75 percentile)
  • Head: 44 I don't know whats (70 percentile)
Margaret says she is impressed with her motor skills which is an improvement. The few skills that some babies do at this age that Ansleigh isn't doing, Margaret says she can and is capable, she just doesn't want to. Big surprise. She was excited to see Ansleigh balancing in all directions while sitting, impressed to see standing and pulling up, and she was also impressed with Ansleigh's pincer grip.

As far as food goes, she was pleased to see that Ansleigh is now taking her formula from her sippy cup (YAY!!!!!!!!--although right now she will only drink out of one kind). Also, she says food wise she is right on schedule although she needs more protein now. Margaret wants us to start feeding her the baby meats or puree meats from our dinner. This will be a challenge for me as just the thought of those meats kind of makes me want to puke. Also, she said to start feeding her table food with her baby food (which we have been doing) but start adding a little butter to it (such as with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, bread, etc.) because she needs more calories than she is getting from baby food. Ansleigh is a mover and a shaker and burns off all her calories that she needs for getting fatter. :o)

Also, she told me Ansleigh was extremely smart for her age. She said that it is obvious that Ansleigh knows what is going on, she mimacs, she follows, she listens and responds, blah, blah, blah. It just made me smile to hear that my kid is smart...something she got from her daddy!


Now...on to the good stuff...


Ansleigh's Lolli spent her WHOLE weekend sewing and monogramming for the buggy-boo. Here are a few shots of the amazing stuff that is on its way to our house:

As you may be able to tell, I am peeing in my pants with excitement! How precious are these outfits???? I had been fretting because I haven't been able to find her a thanksgiving outfit but now, I don't have to worry!!!

Thanks Lolli!!!!

Oh and P.S., NO, she is not taking orders :o)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

send me the pumpkin dress...i have nothing and you have plenty! :) the outfits are adorable...great job lolli!

Rachel said...

also I'm glad ya'll are following in our footsteps of having smart children :) I can't believe she's going to be 1 in 3 months...CRAZY!!!