N-I-N-E....

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nine months old....ouch!

Today our little buggy is nine months old. This hurts my feelings :o). How did she get that old? In all the months past, I haven't really been that bugged, but this one bothers me. I'm not sure why, but for the past few days, when Anthony would mention it, my heart would sink just a little bit. She's almost a toddler!!! :o(

Currently she is weighing roughly 17 pounds and is sitting, CRAWLING (she did that Friday), and now standing up by herself (today)!!!!

Tomorrow we are taking her to the doctor for her nine month check-up. I will post those stats when I get them.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday...War Eagle and thanks Aunt Sissy (my sister, Christina) for the fabulous dress you made. Thanks to Lolli for the fabulous shoes, puddle jumpers. :o)

Below is a RANDOM video of Ansleigh...no, not crawling (doing my best to catch that!), but screaming at me. :o) Yesterday she was in her high chair eating her puffs and yogurt bites after trying some spaghetti and she kept randomly yelling at me and then smiling. It was so funny! Of course, by the time I got the camera and got close enough that you could see her, she wasn't doing it as much but I did catch the tail end of it. Hope it makes you smile!

3 comments:

Denise said...

It goes by so fast! I love the auburn dress.

Jennifer said...

Carrie,
Ok, can you say cute?
Ansleigh is always such a cutie, but that dress is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person! I hope that you all have a restful evening before Monday rolls around! Talk to you soon

Rachel said...

Happy Nine Month Old Birfday Ansleigh!!! Cute dress. :)