Just a few updates....
- iPhone now lives with us. Yes, my husband--the one who never ceases to amaze me--stood in line/spent the night at the AT&T store so he could have the new 3G iPhone. We are having a blast playing with it! He downloaded the ebay application for me and even used it as his Bible at church this morning. :o)
- Ansleigh has started saying "da" but not the way she says "ma." She says "ma" when she's looking for me or at me and she says "da" randomly but she'll get there! Kid is also officially a sitter....yay! She still falls over but she sits up for a much longer period of time before she falls over.
- The CMS Yard Sale was successful. The best part is that all the "junk" we donated for the girls to sell was all sold! The 8th grade girls who showed up did a great job! Ansleigh was all dressed out in her CMS colors for the yard sale but only lasted about 1 and 1/2 hours before she got too hot and decided Mommy should take her home.
- Wii still doesn't live with us....YET. Boo.
- Ansleigh has this spinny-toy that sings annoying music. The point of it is to spin it (with your hands) and it lands on a letter and blah, blah, blah. She is super good at spinning it with her hands. Now, she has a new trick. You may or may not be able to tell from the photo, but she definitely spins it with her toes now. Yes, she is very much MY kid and has now proven she does weird feet tricks like mommy. Wowza.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Chad!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
- Chad & Rachel have a new blog!!! Woo hoo! Be sure to check it out :o) Thank Goodness It's Friday