a little brief sharing...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just a few things before bed....

  1. My sweet friend Sarah posted a blog today about a blog she found (does that make sense?). I read it and it has touched my heart and soul. I'm not going to go into details but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go visit it for a blessing. It is the blog of a woman named Angie Smith (one of the singers of Selah--christian music group--'s wife). Follow this link www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com and click on the left side where it says something about the beginning of the story.
  2. Ansleigh hasn't been the biggest fan of the rice cereal from a spoon. She spits it out at me but we are working on tricking her with letting her take a few sips from the bottle, then a bite of cereal. I've done LOTS of reading and I know that it takes a few days and babies generally are not a fan in the beginning, but all you moms out there...if you have any suggestions, bring them on!
  3. I tasted Ansleigh's rice cereal....oh GROSS!!!! It is horrible! I've tasted baby food before and I thought this would just taste sort of like bland oatmeal...oh no. It tasted like a liked a tree (not that I've ever done that). Poor kid! No wonder she doesn't like it.
  4. Tomorrow will be Ansleigh's first day in childcare for ME Time...I'm anxious to see how it goes.
Okay, I think that is all for now.

Night night!!!!

0 comments: