A Little Behind...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So I'm a little behind on the family blog.

At the pumpkin patch, Ansleigh was not really interested in having her picture made. She was more interested in lining up and rearranging all the pumpkins there. It was hot here (as usual) and she was ready to leave about 10 minutes after we got there.

The afternoon of Halloween, we took her to a fall festival a few of the local churches were putting on. As she gets older she will really enjoy it but there wasn't much she could do there.


Halloween was amazing! Ansleigh was Minnie Mouse and she loved every second of it. She went trick-or-treating with her boyfriend, Jackson. At each house, Ansleigh thought she was supposed to trade one piece of candy for a new one. :)

For Thanksgiving, we traveled up to Alabama to visit my family. We drove up on Tuesday. On Wednesday, we had a scare with Anthony's grandma and made a quick trip to Selma to visit her in the hospital. We came back to Anniston on Thursday and spend Thanksgiving day with family. Friday my mom, my sister and I went shopping and braved the crowds. Saturday I tried my hand at photography, taking pictures of the beautiful fall scenery and my sweet baby nephew Tyler. We tried to get a few shots of him and Ansleigh but she wasn't really interested in cooperating. On Sunday, we headed back to Florida to the heat.

Ansleigh loved being at her Lolli & Pop's house (who wouldn't?). She played in the leaves and ate cookies and played with the "bay" (Baby Tyler) and Mocha, my sister's puppy. Pop built her an amazing playhouse that she played "peekdaboo" in. We can't wait to head back up!


0 comments: