Christmas Eve

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Every year at my mom's house, we open up "family" presents on Christmas Eve. What that means is that we open presents to each other (as opposed to presents from Santa) if that makes sense.

Dad was surprised by Jon & Christina with a fish finder thingy for his boat. Typical Dad, he was mad they spent too much money. Mom was super excited about her new ironing board and her personalized calendar with pictures of the Bug. Jon loved his Band of Brothers book and his Bass Pro Shop gift card and the cook books we got Christina were a hit! Anthony's present from Jon & Christina was on the back of our car (a hitch haul) and Christina surprised me with a new Vera Bradley "hipster" purse and wallet in one of my favorite patterns!!!! Plus, as if that wasn't enough, they gave me Paula Deen's newest cookbook...AUTOGRAPHED!!!!

Dad gave Christina and me the most beautiful sapphire necklaces. I am in love. Seriously.

0 comments: