Trick or Treat!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

NOTE: I hate being that person that posts twenty blogs at one time, but bear with me. Seriously. There is just too much unrelated info to put all in one blog.


This week Ansleigh got a package in the mail from Lolli and Pop Pop! She got a little trick-or-treat bag with a Winnie the Pooh dvd, two books, some Halloween socks, a stuffed ghost, and...cookies. Two tubs of cookies.

Needless to say, even if she wasn't a fan of Lolli before (which she is), she for sure would be now!

I opened up one of the containers and before I could break up the cookie for her, she had taken it out of my hand and tried her best to shove the whole thing in her mouth. She made such a mess but it was really funny!



Yesterday was Buggy's first Halloween. We didn't go trick-or-treating. We were going to go to a fall festival but I just felt so bad that we opted to stay home. Ansleigh was the cutest lady bug on the block though. We took her outside to take some pictures and people driving by would stop and wave and point at her and smile. :o)

Here are a few pictures:


And here is Ansleigh in her pumpkin, my first Halloween, pj's.

Happy Halloween Yall!

0 comments: