Can you help us?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

If you click on just about any of the other blogs to the right, you will see these SUPER cute blogs with these awesome headlines (often featuring pictures of the family or at least having family names in an amazing font) with cute coordinating backgrounds.

I struggled and struggled to find a blog that wasn't completely ugly for our family blog and finally settled on this bird on we have.

A few months later, I already hate it....a lot.

How do you make them so cute? How do you make the headliners?

Or an even better question...anybody want to fix ours for us??? :O)

4 comments:

The Langfords said...

I'm not sure if you remember me from Lakeview but I stumbled across your blog and have loved seeing your little one grow...I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you :)

Check out SJH blog design. You can find it at the bottom of the right bar on my blog. It will give you step by step directions. I made my header in powerpoint but I think photoshop is probably easier. Save it as a picture. Then you can insert it as a photo into your header. It really is easier than it might sound. You can e-mail me at jessaleelangford@hotmail.com if you need better instructions. Hope this helps.

Mary Beth said...

hey hey! Other peoples blogs are way cuter than mine, but I do know lots of them find their stuff on thecutestblogontheblock.com :-) Happy searching!!

Kristen said...

Yes, one of our other blog friends also use http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

I think the headlines thing is a feature available in the new Blogger, but not sure because I haven't switched over for fear that I will have to start over with our blog template - and I just don't have time for that right now :o)

Denise said...

I use cutest blogs on the block too but I'm never happy with mine either. everyone else's seem to be so cute and mine is just blah. If somebody volunteers to make yours better send them on over to me next