Tagged

Monday, April 21, 2008

My sweet friend, Shealy, posted this on her blog and although she didn't tag me, it looked like fun! Here we go...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
-I was almost finished with my freshman year of high school. I had just made the Varsity cheerleading squad and thought my life couldn't get much better.

5 things on my to do list:
1. refill Ansleigh's zantac
2. finish Ansleigh's scrapbook
3. vacuum & mop
4. call my sister & Anthony's cousin, Rebecca
5. clean up the massive amount of CRAP pilled up on our guest bed

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate covered pretzels
2. apple slices
3. dried cherries
4. pirouettes (wafer cookie things that make me fat...)
5. carrots

5 things I would do if I were a Billionare:
1. have my own children's shop (boutique style) just for "fun"
2. put away enough money to fund college for Ansleigh and any other kids we may have in the future
3. Buy Anthony a new car!!!!!!!!
4. donate, donate, donate
5. invest in google & apple :o)

5 bad habits:
1. I talk too much!!!! I don't mean to but I always monopolize conversations. I appologize!
2. chewing on my bottom lip
3. Apparently blogging too much :o)
4. shopping
5. leaving lights or the fan on when I leave a room

5 places I have lived:
1. 3311 Old Bham Hwy...the house I grew up in and my parents still live there. I love that house!
2. College Park 2--Auburn Trail (first 3 years of college)
3. Harmon duplex--senior year of college
4. Magnolia Woods--the apartment we lived in when we first got married.
5. Our first house...the one we live in now in Palm Bay :o) It is VERY "us" and now full of baby stuff

5 jobs I've had:
1. summer camp counselor
2. jewelry engraver @ Heartstrings
3. Cheerleading Coordinator & Coach--City of Auburn Parks & Rec
4. 7th grade English teacher & basketball coach
5. Stay-at-home-mom and "volunteer" assistant cheer coach @ Central Middle School.

I want to know more about (a nice way to say "you're tagged")
1. Sarah
2. Vanessa (she loves these things)
3. Stacey (put the school stuff down and take a minute!)
4. Lacey (doubting she will due to the fact that she has a 1 week old but there's always hope!)
5. Malerie (I miss her and she has a fascinating life...at least I think so)

0 comments: