"I come from the land where the mullet attacks..."

Sunday, April 6, 2008


Yes, that is right, I did use a Family Force 5 lyric as the title. It was appropriate since we came from the south back home (ironic that we had to go south to leave the south).

We had a LONG trip today but we made it back home in one piece! It is the first time I've been back here in a little over 3 weeks which is so strange to me! We got home about 8:45 ish tonight and lugged all our stuff in in the rain. My future looks ominous as I will probably be doing laundry for a month to get all our stuff clean! Fortunately, we hadn't left any stinky diapers in the trash for the time we were gone. :o)

Ansleigh was happy to see her hippo and even happier to see her swing!

She's outgrown most of her 0-3 months clothes so among other things I have to do this week, I will be sorting and packing up baby clothes.

More to come later as I am too pooped to write any more!

1 comments:

Denise said...

I'm glad y'all made it home and are feeling all better!!