Ansleigh's Accomplishment

Sunday, December 30, 2007

So sweet little Ansleigh did something that (to us) was monumental last night....she rolled over!

At the ripe young age of 2 weeks, my child was laying in her bassinet on her side, turned onto her tummy, and then onto the other side before turning onto her back. Had this happened over an hour or so, I wouldn't have been so surprised, but the fact that it happened in less than 2 minutes blew me away!!!

The best part of it was that I just happened to be standing there looking at her when she did it! Even better, both my parents, my sister, and my grandmother got to see too (Anthony saw it too!).

I'm not sure when other babies have done this but I did read in my book (What to Expect the First Year) says babies CAN be doing this by the end of the second month.

I love my kid!

0 comments: