Another First

Monday, June 22, 2009

To most people, this won't be that big of a deal but to me, it is HUGE. :)

Today Ansleigh got her first pony tail. She loves it almost as much as I do.

Also, just for anyone who is wondering, we went to the doctor last week for her 18 month check-up. She is 34 1/2 inches tall and a mere 23 pounds. Tall and skinny. Also, she's about 10 words ahead of the norm for her age. I was told that she's really smart and very social. Also, they did her screening for Autism and it was negative.

She's at this crazy stage where EVERY day she'll do or say two or three new things. Just last week she took her own diaper off (only once). She's learned to say shoe, go, geen been (green bean), and I can't even remember what else. She has also started going to get her own diaper and she'll lay down for us to change her, AND, she learned to climb up on the couch by herself. :) I just cannot believe how much she is starting to do!

This Friday we'll be leaving headed to Pensacola Beach to spend a week (and the 4th) with my family and Anthony's family. Hopefully there will be lots of cute pics to come!

1 comments:

Denise said...

It is a huge deal. It was a huge deal to me when I could get pigtails in MSN's hair. We love them....they have kind of become a new obsesson, so I totally get it.