A Bad Case of....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This weekend Anthony and I got a bad case of food poisoning from eating at Sonic.

I spent all the wee hours of Sunday morning being best friends with the bathroom and the both of us spent the majority of the day occupying both bathrooms. I figured it out and I spent over 16 hours of being sick constantly.

While I know this may seem like a little TMI, it really was one of my biggest fears. I am terrified of being "out of commission" and not being able to take care of Ansleigh. Anthony works and regardless of if I am sick or not, he still needs to be at his job when at all possible. Never did it cross my mind that we might both be incredibly sick at the same time.

Praise the Lord that Ansleigh didn't get it.

I felt so bad for her all day. We had no energy to do anything. She just kept looking at us wondering why we wouldn't play with her. On the positive side (for her) she got to have goldfish and sugar cookies all day for her food.

Just a few days later, we finally feel like we have recovered.

Be careful what you eat!

0 comments: