This year was Ansleigh's first BIG Christmas. We've had an amazing Christmas so far (with more to continue this weekend) but I thought I'd share a few things Santa brought Ansleigh:
- a nativity set which she LOVES...she's very good at throwing Baby Jesus
- 3 baby dolls
- a baby doll stroller (to encourage walking)
- crayons and a HUGE coloring book
- a pink princess tackle box
- The Polar Express
- Two Veggie Tale movies and a Tigger & Pooh movie
- Several other books
- her first Holiday Barbie
- some outfits
- A NEW TOOTH!!!!!!!!
We do want to add that while we know Christmas is not about the presents, it would be silly to ignore that it happens. We have been blessed with wonderful people in our lives who love us very much and we appreciate all the gifts. Here are some pictures from our big day today:
To view more Christmas pictures, visit my facebook page.
Merry Christmas Yall!