Late last night Ansleigh and I FINALLY returned back to (never thought I'd say this) good ol' Florida.
We were supposed to come home on Wednesday, but thanks to Fay, that got moved to Thursday, which ultimately ended up being Saturday night.
Last time we were in Anniston, I blogged almost every day but this time I was too busy "supervising" Lolli monogramming all Ansleigh's clothes and tanning in her tanning bed :o)
I posted a blog about our first night there...
The rest of the trip was pretty relaxed but I will tell you, Ansleigh changed SO MUCH in the week-and-a-half we were there! She started eating table food (my fear!!! I'm so scared she is going to choke), started scooting (oh no!), starting saying "da da da" and "la la la" and once or twice we even heard a "pop" although I doubt it was intentional. She is also an amazing sitter now. She even stands with little assistance!
- I thought I'd get TONS of sleep while I was on my vacation...not so much the case. Ansleigh makes all kinds of noises in her sleep (we were in the same room) and when you add that to the kitties running up and down the hall way all night, it makes for an unrestful night's sleep. I finally started going to sleep with my ipod on so I couldn't hear any of the other noise. A few mornings I took her to my mom's room and put her in the bed with Lolli and went back to bed. :o) That's what grandmas are for, right?
- Ansleigh had tons of ebay prizes there waiting for us and got more almost every day! Lolli has a HUGE box she is mailing us because it wouldn't fit in my suitcase.
- She now has about ten (yes, 10) pairs of shoes in size 2...her current size. It is SO AWESOME! I love it!
- While we were there, we had Ansleigh's pictures made. I think I blogged about that. They were FREAKIN AMAZING.
- I was SO incredibly happy to be back home. When we got to the house and got settled, the first thing I did was go and get in my bed. It felt like Heaven. I slept oh-so-good last night. So good, in fact, that Anthony let me sleep this morning and catch up on my rest I didn't get on my trip. The bad part about that is that we missed church. Ooops.
- This afternoon we discovered we had an ant infestation!!!!! Boo. They were everywhere! By the window, by the door, in the floor, in the couch, under the couch, on all our blankets. Ugh. It was awful and a pain in our rears. Once we found them all and stopped freaking out, it was kind of fun killing them all...haha.
Oh and I have a surprise for all of you....
I chopped my hair off.