A weekend with Nana & Papa

Thursday, February 21, 2008

This weekend I got to spend some valuable time with my Nana & Papa. They drove a long way to come see me and got here Valentine's evening. I had a great time hanging out with my grandparents! I took a bath (one of my favorite things to go), was rocked by Nana, walked by Papa, and even went to Toys R Us with Nana and Mommy!

Nana & Papa did have the opportunity to see my not-so-sweet side this weekend when I fussed a lot. I blame the mean nurse that gave me a shot Thursday. Papa has decided that I have a strong set of lungs. :o)

Nana & Papa are the best because they let Mommy and Daddy sleep in and catch up on some much needed rest since I like to stay up late and party at night. I overheard Mommy and Daddy saying that they felt like they'd been drugged after they woke up from all their sleep.

While Nana & Papa were here, Lolli called and she told Nana that if they would bring me to Troy, she'd come and get me. Nana thought that was very funny but apparently Lolli was very serious.

Here are a few pictures from my wonderful weekend:

Sleeping in my new Hanna Andersson pj's Mommy bought on Ebay! (She does that a lot!)

STRETCH!!!

I love my Nana!

See...I told you! We were making funny faces!

Getting a bath.... I love my bath!

When Nana & Papa first got here...

Chillin' out with Nana

Papa's turn!

Papa caught me smiling in my sleep!

1 comments:

Hugs said...

Yeah for pictures!