The start of something new?

Monday, February 18, 2008

Last night we feed Ansleigh at 11:45 and she ate all 3 1/2 ounces. Everyone (Tommy, Dyan, & Anthony) went to bed, but she was still awake so I stayed up with her. At 12:30 she was STARVING! I didn't want to start the screaming epidemic so I fixed her a bottle to see if she wanted it. She ate a little over 2 ounces and went to sleep. I laid her down in her bassinet and went to bed thinking I'd get about 2 1/2 hours of sleep before she ate again at 3:30ish. I woke up at 3 and checked on her...still snoozing. I went to wait in the bed and fell asleep...4:00 came and went with her still sleeping. SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP UNTIL ALMOST 7:30 THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Ansleigh slept for 6 1/2 hours!!! Could this be the start of something new?

0 comments: