4 Weeks Old

Friday, January 11, 2008


Today Ansleigh turned 4 weeks old! Can you believe it? I know I can't! I had to take her to the doctor's office due to an acid reflux suspicion. It turns out Ansleigh does have acid reflux and that is part of the reason why she's been so fussy when she's awake and restless when she tries to sleep. She got a prescription for Zantac and hopefully that will help. As far as other updates for Ansleigh goes, she weighs 9 pounds (!!!!) and is eating 3 ounces at each feeding. She is also staying awake more frequently these days...sometimes 5-6 hours which is a little more than she should be. Her hair is starting to fall out and appears to be coming back in a lighter color although it could just be the light or my tired eyes playing tricks on me. :o) As far as Anthony and I go, we are doing as well as can be expected I guess. He averages about 5 hours of sleep each day and I average about 3ish. Anthony is exhausted from working 12 hour shifts (second shift) and trying to help me with Ansleigh and still manage to sleep some. I'm exhausted because Little Bit doesn't like sleeping anymore. Other than a lack of sleep, our little family seems to be doing pretty well! Happy 4 Weeks!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Yay! Happy 1 month birthday Ansleigh!