And Baby Makes Three...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007



Friday night we had our little girl at 10:16 p.m. She was 7 pounds and 5 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long!

Friday morning (11:30), I went in to the doctor's office for my check up. When the doctor checked me she said I was dilated 3 to 4 cm and was 90% effaced. She was sending me to the hospital! Well I left and went home to get Anthony (even though I wasn't supposed to) and we went to the hospital.

I kind of thought we'd be going back home, but after a couple of hours later when the doctor got out of surgery and came to check me, she said I was dilated to 6 cm and that I was staying to have a baby! Maybe an hour or so later they checked me again and I was an 8! I didn't feel like an 8. I really didn't feel much pain at all. The doctor came in and broke my water, they gave me an epidural, and the next thing I knew, she was here!

She is amazing and changes so much each day! Here are a few pictures:

0 comments: