War Eagle!!!

Saturday, November 24, 2007


War Eagle!!!

The Iron Bowl was so exciting, although I have to admit, I was slightly a nervous wreck the entire time.

The funny part is that Ansleigh got stressed out and would clinch all up. Anthony kept talking to her telling her that her daddy was only yelling because it was good. At one point though, stupid Alabama's band was playing their stupid Alabama song and Ansleigh started moving all around. Ansleigh and her momma had to have a "come to Jesus" talk so she would understand that we don't dance to that song...lol.

Overall, I think we played well although I'm not so into the details as Anthony is. There were things we could have done better with, but isn't that always true of all teams? I was impressed that we didn't have any penalties until the very end of the game.

Anyway...War Eagle from the Friday's!

0 comments: